GoodwheelChairs.org is dedicated to helping individuals and families in need regain mobility and personal independence, to allow and encourage them back into our active Austin Community.
We provide low-cost wheelchairs, powerchairs and scooters at a really affordable price for those who might not be able to obtain them otherwise.
WHO WE ARE
GoodwheelChairs is a project of The Human Potential Center, and is sponsored by the Kerring Group, with additional support from the Christopher Reeve Foundation and the Unity Church of Austin. 100% of your purchase price goes to support our nonprofit mission.
HOW IT WORKS
Goodwheelchairs.org accepts tax-deductible donated wheelchairs and other durable medical equipment and then offers them to the public at an affordable price.
WHAT SETS US APART
- We test every wheelchair, scooter, power chair, and accessory to make sure you receive equipment in top working order. Your satisfaction is our #1 goal.
- On-site, in-store adjustments of footrests, armrests, and seat heights to ensure your power wheelchair or scooter provides the utmost comfort.
- Excellent customer service provided by knowledgeable employees who are able and willing to answer all of your questions.
- All of our power wheelchairs and scooters come with an owner's manual, a charger and a 10-day warranty.
- Need help getting your powerchair or scooter home? We offer a number of delivery options.
- You're not "just a sale" to us. We do our best to make sure you're 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Because we're a non-profit, you have the satisfaction of knowing your purchase is helping other people within the Austin community.